Is the Villa on the beach?
- Sure is, there is only a 15 metre strip of grass and shady trees between you and the beach. Check our photo gallery for the view…
How much is it?
- Prices vary depending on season from $170 per night – min 3 nights, stay more than 7 nights and save, weekly rates from $900 per week – $3300 per week
How do I make a booking or reserve a stay?
- Click on the email link or call on 0413 896 885, depending on length of stay, a non refundable deposit of $150 -$300 is paid via credit card to reserve your requested time in the Villa. (deposit conditions are at owners discression), this comes off the cost of the stay at the Villa. You will be advised in the confirmation when you are to make the final payment for your stay at the Villa.
Can I see the beach from the villa’s two balconies
- Sure can, keep an eye on the kids or relax and enjoy the sunset.
Are the resort facilities available to guests?
- Yes, all the resort facilities are available for our guests to use. Click here to view activities and facilities page.
Is Linen provided
- Sheets and bathroom towels can be provided for up to 8 people. Please bring your own beach towels.
Where can I see the dolphin feeding
- Our guests are welcome to watch the nightly dolphin feeding from the viewing platform on the resort jetty
How do I get to Moreton Island
The following options are available:
- On Foot – Tangalooma Launch – a very comfortable ferry taking approximately 70mins.
- By 4WD – MI Cat vehicle barge
- Helicopter – click here for information
- Seaplane – click here for information
- Private aircraft – Tangalooma airstrip is 2kms north of the resort (landing fees apply)
How far is the villa from the jetty were the Tangalooma Launch arrives
- Our villa is approximately a 10 minute walk from the jetty.
How far is the villa from where the MI Cat vehicle barge arrives
- It arrives approximately 700 metres north of the villa. An easy walk along the beach.
How far is the 4WD car park from the villas?
- The 4WD car park is approximately a 5 minute walk from our villa. Trolleys are provided for your luggage.
What is stocked in the Genaral Store?
- The general store stocks basic groceries – milk, bread, drinks, snacks, meat and toiletries and souvenirs of Moreton Island.
Is there a BBQ?
- Yes there is two BBQ’s just 20 meters from the villa. They are cleaned daily by the resort.
Is there any surf?
- The resort side of the island is calm. The eastern side of the island can get surf. 4WD’s can be hired to travel there. It is a 7km drive. The resort also runs Island tours. Click here to view activities and facilities page
Are EFTPOS and ATM facilities available at the resort?
- Yes, there are both EFTPOS and ATM facilities available at the resort. There are EFTPOS facilities at the reception, shop, restaurant, bistro and bar. There is one ATM, located near the bar.
When is whale watching season?
- The whale watching season runs from mid June to the end of October. The resort runs cruises during this period.
Is there an internet café
- Yes, there is in the café area. Wireless internet is also available throughout resort and at Villa, 4G internet seems to work well in and around the Villa & Resort.
Average daytime temperature
- Jan/Feb Ave: 29C
- March/April 25C
- May/June 22C
- July/August 20C
- September/October 24C
- November/December 28C
Average water temperature
- Jan/Feb Ave: 26C
- March/April 25C
- May/June 23C
- July/August 21C
- September/October 22C
- November/December 24C
Do you have a question that this page does not answer?
Give us a call on
- 0413 896 885
Send us your question by email.